April 2020 Results

Discussion in 'General study / exams' started by Camdown, Feb 7, 2020.

1. KMER94

KMER94 Member

I failed CP1 with a mark of 56 :(

2. Sneaky_Newt

Sneaky_Newt Member

I got my subject access request with my mark breakdown today. It states the pass mark is 57

Edit: for CP1

3. no_name

no_name Member

Did you have to request the subject access request? Or is there a way of automatically downloading it?

4. barabash

barabash Member

Really? You can request it way before results are published? never thought about it!

5. barabash

barabash Member

So sorry for you - it's awful!

6. mulita

mulita Member

How did you do that?

7. Sneaky_Newt

Sneaky_Newt Member

I requested it via email in advance, and they sent it today including my breakdown mark by question by marker

mulita likes this.
  8. DM261

DM261 Active Member

Well I passed CP2 with a 66, which is good and I’m glad to get one closer to the finish line. Failed SP7 fairly badly with a 51, I feel like I’m really stuck on the “harder” exams. Not got CM2, CP1 or any SP/SA exams, and I’ve hit a real brick wall on these later ones.

9. asp_act99

asp_act99 Member

what are the pass marks for SP2 this time around? Any one who has passed the exam, could you please help with your marks?

10. Nimisha

Nimisha Member

Hi
    Does anyone know when will the examiner's report along with the pass marks be published?

ChrisP36 and kirandeep bajwa like this.
  11. no_name

no_name Member

That's a really good idea! I've just received a reply saying that it can take up to 30 days :(

12. XenonIce

XenonIce Member

Does anybody know what time the examiners reports will be up?

I'm interested in pass marks/pass rates

13. n111kus

n111kus Member

I had emailed a few days ago and they said the examiners report will be up today.

Binati, ChrisP36 and asp_act99 like this.
  14. VSA_88

VSA_88 Active Member

I too failed CP1 by 1 mark. I've requested a SAR to see whether there are any marking discrepancies otherwise we go again. I recommend you do so too. It can help with revision for next time too.

15. Satk

Satk Active Member

How to apply for SAR? Mail to education service or any other dedicated mail address is there?

16. asp_act99

asp_act99 Member

you can drop a mail to the below email id to place a request for SAR.
    data.protection@actuaries.org.uk

KMER94 likes this.
  17. mulita

mulita Member

Checked the examiners report for sp4... not sure why I failed. But I will be stronger and try again. The 26 percent pass rate is a disaster for sp4. That's too low.

18. Mbw21

Mbw21 Member

Take a look at the SP7 pass rate if you want a shock

amy__ likes this.
  19. DM261

DM261 Active Member

I've never seen such a low pass rate in an IFOA exam

amy__ likes this.
  20. Ranvir Atwal

Ranvir Atwal Member

"With this sitting being the first online and open book sitting, candidates did well to adapt to the situation and change in style this required."

Obviously not...