April 2020 Results

Discussion in 'General study / exams' started by Camdown, Feb 7, 2020.

1. AlexLky

AlexLky Member

Oh man must've been a short window as I was able to get on. Hope you guys get on soon!

2. mulita

mulita Member

Failed exam miserably with a 45. I still don't get it. I worked hard and was sure to get at least 60 as some questions were pretty obvious for me. I feel so done as my previous attempt I had a 53.

3. reemach

reemach Member

I still cant login

4. barabash

barabash Member

sorry to hear. what did you sit?

5. mulita

mulita Member

Sp4

6. Amarantha

Amarantha Member

I got 46 in CP1. Last time I sat I got 51 :(
    I really really want to see the Examiner's Report. I didn't think I had done too badly, but obviously I did. At least this time I can compare my answers to the ER.

7. rskk0702

rskk0702 Member

I failed too. I knew I could give a better attempt if written the exam. People who passed the exam, it would be helpful if you can give some tips on typing exam and especially on time management. I appeared for SP9. It had some numerical questions and typing them slowed me down.

8. Alomora

Alomora Member

Has been similar, the results for a few people I know has been awful. The marks are at times so low that they are hard to believe. There is a chance that things have messed up or they have been a bit too strict. Among the people I know, I have never heard so many fails ever.

9. phos2

phos2 Member

What date does it say on the exam history and the pdf report? Says 16th on the pdf for me and 17th on the exam history

10. Smilenator

Smilenator Member

49 CP1 fail. Can we infer the pass mark via the highest fail and/or lowest pass?

11. Aqib Merchant

Aqib Merchant Member

I am still struggling to log in

12. dimitris13

dimitris13 Member

any luck with pass rates?

13. Smilenator

Smilenator Member

Why do they not put the pass mark on the results letter? Or is that too obvious

no_name likes this.
  14. no_name

no_name Member

Why would they try to be helpful? Doesn't seem like their style :(

AlexLky and dimitris13 like this.
  15. mulita

mulita Member

Wait for the examiner report tomorrow...

16. Sarmed

Sarmed Member

Passed CP1 after 4 attempts

My mark 57 just for reference

17. Smithwicks

Smithwicks Member

I failed CP1 with 55

18. Smilenator

Smilenator Member

Looks like 56 or 57 is the pass mark for CP1

19. Saloni Agrawal

Saloni Agrawal Made first post

Does anyone have any clue about how they have checked the papers? None of my friends have passed. It appears the pass rate is extremely low. Disappointing that in these times, Institute chose to go ahead with such strict checking patterns.

20. Sarmed

Sarmed Member

I really feel for you man my last 2 attempts were border line

21. km389

km389 Member

I wonder if they will show the number of people who sat and number who passed, now that the list is gone.