Is there video summary for CT6?

Discussion in 'CT6' started by mushi-sushi, Sep 17, 2015.

1. mushi-sushi

mushi-sushi Member

I am preparing for CT6 and im wondering if there is any video summary lessons for this subject.

Thank you.

2. actuary023

actuary023 Member

You can go for Online classroom for video summary.They were quite helpful to me for ACET and by looking at demo of them I can surely tell that they are worth for CT subjects too.
    http://www.acted.co.uk/Html/online_classroom.htm

3. antzlck

antzlck Member

The Online Classroom is brilliant. In my opinion THE best study material that ActEd produce and the best material to learn, rehearse and revise the material. I used it for CT6 (and will continue to use it for all the outstanding CTs I have left and CA1). I hardly refer to the notes at all, I just use the Online Classroom.

4. mushi-sushi

mushi-sushi Member

I've only 2 weeks remaining to my exams. The online classroom package seems abit of a waste..

I'm considering the online revision tutorial. Have you tried this product? Is it any good?

5. antzlck

antzlck Member

Yeah I did think that when I responded to your post. By now you would've learned the material so the cost of the online classroom probably can't be justified as IMO it's a great tool to learn the material as I said, it comes before the notes for that purpose for me.

Never used the online revisiontm tutorial.

6. mushi-sushi

mushi-sushi Member

OK! Thank you so much for the inputs!! I'll definitely give the online classroom a try in my next paper

7. John Lee

John Lee ActEd Tutor Staff Member

I'm hosting the revision tutorial.

We obviously can't cover everything in one day of tuition - so the way we do it is to ask students for their problem areas and then go through the top four areas.