X2.4 (ii)

Discussion in 'SP2' started by rlsrachaellouisesmith, Dec 18, 2022.

1. rlsrachaellouisesmith

rlsrachaellouisesmith Ton up Member

Good afternoon,
    Another query on how to generate sufficient ideas for a question on the X2 assignment. I am struggling to think about how to generate 14 points that should be sent to the marketing manager's suggestion. My key point is that it will cost more to provide the benefit and we therefore have to charge for this, which may make it less competitive. Beyond this I am short of ideas, can you give any guidance?
    Thank you,
    Rachael

2. Mark Willder

Mark Willder ActEd Tutor Staff Member

Hi Rachael

You have a lot of questions about Assignment X2 and so I thought I should check with you how you are approaching the assignments.

Have you sent off your attempt to be marked? The marker will be able to provide guidance on how to improve your answer. Once you have received your feedback you can then compare your approach with the marked solution to look for ways to improve too.

If you haven't had your script marked yet. Then I suggest you do that fist before asking for guidance with the question. Assignments are a great way of learning through your mistakes and finding ways to improve for next time. The feedback won't be very helpful if I suggest an approach first. Don't worry if you struggle with some questions and don't get a high mark. I don't think I ever passed an early assignment, but I did get lots of useful feedback that way that helped me get to a pass standard by the time of the exam.

Best wishes

Mark