Work Based Skills

Discussion in 'General study / exams' started by GuptaS, Aug 9, 2017.

1. GuptaS

GuptaS Member

Hello,

I am a little confused in filling in the WBS forms.
    I understand that the minimum requirement is WBS forms worth 3 years.
    However, if I have worked for 7 years do i need to fill in forms worth 7 years? This is based on the comments in the WBS guide that learning logs will have to be continually maintained until one qualifies.

Someone please help!

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 9, 2017
  2. acrobat1

acrobat1 Member

Hello

I am also trying to write down the learning logs etc. My understanding is that you are supposed to fill in the forms for all 7 years. So maybe 1 learning log for each year?

I also have a question wrt the review questions please. Does anyone have any idea/benchmark on how many words should every answer be?

Thank you

3. Viki2010

Viki2010 Member

I am also confused by the new requirements and will be calling the IoA tomorrow.

4. almost_there

almost_there Member

I fail to see why anyone else should be burdened with filling in WBS for 7 years when it's 3 years they say they actually need from others.
    I am currently exempt of WBS as joined pre-June 2004. Yet despite meeting the 3 years work experience requirement for Fellowship many times over the IFoA are yet to confirm they approve of my work experience. This despite statements they've made that they are very accommodating and can work-around for those who can't easily get Fellow sign-off for every piece of work experience they have.