why is ncd on this exam

Discussion in 'CT4' started by Hamilton, Sep 17, 2009.

1. Hamilton

Hamilton Member

the exact , exact , same question comes up on ct6 , like some of the questions are so similar you wouldn't be able to tell which paper they were off. Seems a bit strange to me that knowing this simple method could get you 15% on both ct4 and ct6 . That is a substantial amount especially if the pass mark is like 55% . I really dont have a problem with this since I got the ncd question out completely on the april ct6 exam which helped me pass , and I havent been having much trouble with the ct4 versions either. But with the amount we have to learn in other topics (ct8 springs to mind the wilkie chapter) to have the hope of getting some paltry amount of marks this situation just seems ridiculous to me .

2. geoff97531

geoff97531 Member

Fear not, this sitting is the last time it shows up in CT6 - from April 2010 it is just going to be examined in CT4. I think CT6 is getting some stuff from an ST to make up for it.

Personally, I love the NCD stuff - easy marks. I think the institute should have an NCD section in EVERY CT subject...

3. John Potter

John Potter ActEd Tutor Staff Member

Yes CT6 is getting the EBCT from Subject ST3