What should i take with CT1?

Discussion in 'CT1' started by etweedie, Jun 13, 2008.

1. etweedie

etweedie Member

Hi,

I am studying my first set of exams and i am wondering which exams to group together.

I am taking CT1 and have studied towards that already. I am now deciding whether or not to take CT2, or CT3 alongside it.

Which would be best?

Would it be best to leave CT2 for next sitting where i will take 3 CTs (2,4,5?) or take CT2 now and ensure passing, then i can take 3,4,5 at next (longer!) sitting?

Thanks in advance

2. John Lee

John Lee ActEd Tutor Staff Member

I'm surprised no-one's responded to this yet!

I don't think it really matters. You do need a little CT3 for the last chapter of CT1 - so if you've not done stats for a while it might be helpful to do that. However if maths (and not words) is your strong point then diluting the wordy CT2 and CT7 down would be good!

Sorry that it's not a definitive answer but I hope it helps!

3. scouseben

scouseben Member

Hi, I would agree, if your good at stats/maths then may as well do CT3, if you want a more wordy one CT2 is better - whatever you think you can study easier!

4. karthikvsel

karthikvsel Member

Can you folks tell me if going for Ct1 and CT7 the first time is advisable?

I've planned this because I feel - CT1 which is all problems, and CT7 which is all theory - would be less stressful than when I go for CT1 and CT3 which are both full of problems.

Also, CT7 is slightly dependent on CT1. This is one more reason I am considering taking CT1 & CT7 in May 09.

Comments please.

Thanks, Karthik