What do I need to do after final exam?

Discussion in 'General study / exams' started by zoll22, Jul 11, 2015.

1. zoll22

zoll22 Member

Hi all,

So after finally finishing my last exam I was expecting to recieve a letter or something telling me what I needed to do next to finish everthing off?

I know I need to submit my work based skill but are there any deadlines to be aware of, what else do I need to do?

Thanks in advance.

2. Alele

Alele Member

Here's part of an email I received from the Accreditation Team yesterday.
    I don't know why they are still referring to 2014 qualifiers but I hope it can give you an idea of the general deadline period.

Thank you for contacting the A&V Team at IFoA.

Due to a high volume of applications at this time of the year, we will reply to your email in the next 5 working days.

Important information
    Becoming a 2014 qualifier
    Would you like to be recorded as a 2014 qualifier?

If so, you must meet some deadlines for the submission of your final documents.
    · Completed work-based skills or experience form documents have to be with us by 17.00 (UK time) on Friday 16 January 2015. Any received after this will appear as 2015 qualifiers.
    · The forms will then be verified, and if there are any concerns or questions these will be raised with you. Any outstanding issues must be resolved by 17.00 (UK time) on Monday 26 January for you to be recorded as a 2014 qualifier.
    · Once the forms have been approved you will be sent a transfer form, which you must complete and return to us by email, by 17.00 (UK time) on Friday 30 January. Anyone whose transfer form is received after this will appear as a 2015 qualifier.
    We receive over 300 forms during this period as many students leave it until the last minute to send them to us. This can create stress for all parties as we appreciate you are waiting to hear the outcome.
    Kind Regards
    A&V Team