utility functions and stochastic dominance

Discussion in 'CT8' started by devangi, Apr 7, 2011.

1. devangi

devangi Member

hey cud sumone plzzzzz provide me the chapter on utility and stochastic dominance,i dnt have it since i bout the mat in 2009......:(

2. John Potter

John Potter ActEd Tutor Staff Member

Because of the copyright issue, you would need to contact our admin staff directly. So long as you purchased the 2009 Course Notes then you are entitled to the 2010 CMP upgrade. If you ask admin they should have a copy of this they can send you. Can you please copy me in johnpotter@bpp.com so that I can help if necessary?

John

3. devangi

devangi Member

hey thanx John since I have bought the material from India and am a student both in India and UK,so have written to both Indian admin and same to you as well .Also wanted to ask you that should i go for CT8 online tutorials as my exam is on 20th May 2011.will it be of any help or is it too late.....I am too confused as to here have no one to clear my doubts neither are here any tuturial classes in Kolkata ,India.so your advice would be appreciated.

4. John Potter

John Potter ActEd Tutor Staff Member

Yes, May 20th is still a way off so there is definitely plenty of time to get the benefit of the CT8 online tutorials, provided that you are prepared to work very hard for the next month. Hard work and past papers is the key, just like any exam,

John

5. devangi

devangi Member

thx john.....