TV dulls your mind?

Discussion in 'Off-topic' started by Dukerio, Dec 7, 2007.

?

Does watching too much TV dull your mind?

1. Yes, off course

10 vote(s)
    34.5%
  2. No, you must be crazy to think so

3 vote(s)
    10.3%
  3. It depends on what you watch

11 vote(s)
    37.9%
  4. I really don't care, just live for the moments

5 vote(s)
    17.2%
  1. Dukerio

Dukerio Member

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 23, 2009
  2. avanbuiten

avanbuiten Member

TV can kill a study day. You get up in the morning on a study day, make yourself breakfast & coffee before beginning studying, you switch on the tv for 5 minutes and beore you know it you're still there 3 hours later watching concurrent editions of "Moving homes: A place by the sea". By which time it is so late it's probably not even worth doing anything for the rest of the day... Motto of this story is don't turn on the tv, even for one minute if it's a study day, subconsiously you may be looking for a distraction!

3. A few sittings back I went through a phase where every time I turned the TV on during a study day there was always a BBC2 Open University maths course on.

It was like a sign or something.

So I stuck to playing computer games instead... :(

4. TV is a big addiction... switch it on..and u won't even come to know how much time has gone seeing it....... it shud better b used only for refreshing mind after long hours of study...... but unfortunately its easy to say than to act... :D .... but for sure it doesn't dull the mind....

5. amaster

amaster Member

it seems the poll results are going towards the typical actuarial thinking 'IT DEPENDS!':D