Time for Advance material

Discussion in 'CP3' started by dimitris13, Apr 7, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dimitris13

dimitris13 Member

Hi there ,
    what should be the suggested time to spend on the advanced material? if the previous 3 days are completely empty shall we say 3 hours per day is enough so with the rest of the time to make additional trainning with previous exams and assignements?

Thanks

2. Simon James

Simon James ActEd Tutor Staff Member

Hi. You should not need to spend 3 hours on it in total!

3. ActEder

ActEder Member

Hi,
    Will there be some clock/countdown on the CP3 login to show how much time is left to upload the paper at the end of the exam?

4. KhoaDNguyen

KhoaDNguyen Keen member

Oh God, the website for online assessment is down :(

5. Geraldine

Geraldine Member

OMG guys, this is not even funny. The website is just stuck "loading". Is this because everyone is trying to get on to download the material sent in advance? What if this happens on exam day???

What contingencies have been put in place? Will they email us the paper? Can we email back our scripts if we can't upload them?? Will they compensate us for lost time? I don't want this to happen on the day, I'm already freaking out. We pay too much money for this to happen. Have sent an email to a coordinator in the meantime :eek:

6. Albaluna

Albaluna Member

Has anyone managed to login/get the advance material yet?

I'm going to give up now and do something else. Hopefully the IFoA will email to confirm when everything is back up and running.

It's not great but at least this has happened now rather than on Friday, so they have some time to fix it.

7. KhoaDNguyen

KhoaDNguyen Keen member

no luck sigh, and I have CA2 tomorrow and the day after tomorrow. What am I suppose to do then?

8. Viki2010

Viki2010 Member

Hey, what time is the CP3 advance material normally available 3 days prior? If the website is down today we may be at a disadvantage compared to previous sitters........

9. Albaluna

Albaluna Member

The timetable said 10am UK time. I've just managed to access the site ok now.

10. Geraldine

Geraldine Member

We just received an email to say that the technical issue has been resolved. But the site is STILL hanging! Seriously! :mad:
    I'm very worried about exam day now :(
    My browser says the site can't be reached. Tried Chrome, Internet explorer and Firefox

11. Viki2010

Viki2010 Member

Exactly, got the email and the site is down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12. ActEder

ActEder Member

Does anyone know if there will be a clock so we know the exact time? We must be finished and have our file saved before 1 pm and upload before 1.05 pm is that correct?

13. Simon James

Simon James ActEd Tutor Staff Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.