studying ct7

Discussion in 'CT7' started by johnpe21, Jul 24, 2013.

1. johnpe21

johnpe21 Member

Hello.

I have ordered for CT7 material. Do you think that it would be possible to cover the material in one month during August? (as I am planning to revise for ct7 and ct4 in september..)

thanks a lot in advance

2. Sanjay

Sanjay Member

Hey john they tend to repeat the MCQ's in CT 7, so make sure you go through the past papers. And make sure you include all relevant points from other chapters( if you have to) in the long questions if you're writing it this September that is. I learnt it the hard way believe me. I know this doesn't answer your question but I hope it helps. good luck. :)

3. td290

td290 Member

That's more or less what I did so I know it's possible. I found the ActEd materials succinct and they contained everything I needed to know and I didn't think the textbook added much.

4. Sanjay

Sanjay Member

ya tell me about it. But all that hard work finally paid off.
    I felt that the material could have explained certain concepts in detail. i kept referring to the book in certain places (which was most of the time). But I'm happy they don't ask questions from out of the syllabus. In one of the Indian papers they asked the current policies being pursued by the government for inflation. I was like " What!".

5. johnpe21

johnpe21 Member

hi, thank you all very much !