ST9 and CA2

Discussion in 'SP9' started by bilz, Jul 18, 2016.

1. bilz

bilz Member

I am planning to rewrite st9 and ca2 in Sept. does anyone know if its possible, or rather too much load?

2. bystander

bystander Member

You say rewrite so I take it you failed before so it's a case of revision not starting from zero knowledge. In that case assuming the dates work I can't see why you can't achieve the double. As Dillon says ca2 is more practical so office work helps with that plus past papers. Not study in the same way as st papers.

3. Simon James

Simon James ActEd Tutor Staff Member

As an ST9 and CA2 tutor, I would say you should be fine. There is a lot of reading and material to cover in ST9 and many people so struggle over the summer, but it is certainly do-able alongside CA2. However, I would recommend you spend longer than the 4 hours suggested by Dillon on CA2! Be sure to check the exam dates fit for you.

4. bilz

bilz Member

Thank you so much for the reply. I will try to push hard as you say.

5. bilz

bilz Member

Thanks a lot for the response. I will try to put some effort. Just registered today for the exams.

6. bilz

bilz Member

would you recomend the Core Reading from the institute for st9, I narrowly missed the exam (by 2 marks) so i am really not sure wat different stuff I can do now. I had the full reading, flash cards nd the ASET. do you think its worth while to get the latest core reading?