ST7 Online Classroom

Discussion in 'SP7' started by lucky999, May 3, 2014.

1. lucky999

lucky999 Member

Is there going to be an ST7 and ST8 Online Classroom available soon?
    I found it very very helpful for the CTs and CA1, and really think it would benefit my understanding of ST7 and ST8 if made available - really like the simple ways in which the CA1 online classroom explained all the notes in the CMP and the way in which to apply acronyms in different situations and practice questions. Would be amazing if something similar existed for ST7 and ST8 (hoping there is something by June/July...).

2. Katherine Young

Katherine Young ActEd Tutor Staff Member

Hi Lucky,

I'm afraid we don't have any plans for this at present. I'm very glad you've found it useful for other topics, and we'll take your request on board when we're prioritising our product development.

3. lucky999

lucky999 Member

Sorry for the late reply. It's sad to hear that it might possibly not be out for a while but thanks for letting me know.

4. Suzuki

Suzuki Member

Hello Katherine,

Hope you're doing well. Following on the above, just wanted to check if there would be a ST7 online classroom available sometime in the future (or in 2017?).

Thank you

5. Katherine Young

Katherine Young ActEd Tutor Staff Member

Hi Suzuki,

I doubt it I'm afraid. All of us here at ActEd are busy preparing for the 2019 Syllabus, so we have other things on our mind.

Best wishes,

Katherine.

6. Suzuki

Suzuki Member

Oh, I understand. Thank you Katherine...