So how did it go?

Discussion in 'SP1' started by lin, Apr 11, 2006.

1. lin

lin Member

How did everyone find the ST1 exam?? I was OK with the bookwork questions, but the 29 mark monster at the end was a bit much... any thoughts?

2. LouiseF

LouiseF Member

Hi Lin

It's been a few weeks now since the exam. I read your post and couldn't even remember there being a long question! Must have repressed the memory. So I looked up the exam paper on the internet.

Feel much worse now about the exam. I think I felt quite ok on the day - wrote lots, no tears etc, but now looking over the paper I'm not sure how I would answer the questions. Especially that 29 mark one on house parties!

My one saviour was the reinsurance question and calculating reinsurance recoveries. There was a past question on that topic that I did the night before. If I hadn't then I really wouldn't have been able to tackle that one at all.

It's only a few weeks now to the results. Am getting worried. I also took ST3. Would dearly love to pass both of them. Has anyone out there passed two ST's (or 300's) in a single sitting? Am I too optimistic?

Studying hard for September (as if)
    Louise

3. lin

lin Member

I have to say, I feel similar - I was feeling OK on the day but the more I think about it the less certain I am!

I did once try 2 300 series (301 and 302) at the same time; passed one and failed one. Here's hoping you do better! :)