Slide which shouldn't be there

Discussion in 'CA3' started by kingactuary, Oct 31, 2016.

1. kingactuary

kingactuary Member

Apologies if this has been tackled before. I left a slide in the pack that in hindsight shouldn't have been there, does anyone know how many marks I may lose if I apologize for the slide being there and that it is not relevant and move on with the presentation?

Thanks a lot for any responses

2. bystander

bystander Member

How not relevant is it? If it has any relevance at all I'd try to make a quick comment and move on. You will lose marks definitely if it is irrelevant and the penalty will I think depend also on the state of the slide and how it impacts the whole feel of your presentation. If you can't disguise it, you regain some credibility for being professional enough to apologise and perhaps say what you intended to show, if indeed there is something now omitted. I'm guessing but may be as many as 5 marks lost.

3. kingactuary

kingactuary Member

@ bystander
    Cheers for the input, I took your advice and just incorporated the slide into the presentation making a passing comment and ignoring the error on it! I imagine they will dock marks for the mistake on the slide but I imagine pointing out a whole slide was a mistake would have been worse! Either way, all done now, will see what happens in 3 months.