Shall i take ct3 with ct4

Discussion in 'CT3' started by SURESH SHARMA, May 22, 2016.

1. SURESH SHARMA

SURESH SHARMA Member

Dear Team ,

I have appeared for ct3 april 2016 , but my performance was not good , i would like to revise ct3 and along with it ,shall i take ct4

regards

Suresh sharma

2. bystander

bystander Member

Well there is no point brooding over your recent exam performance - and you never know it might not have been as bad as you think. I'd definitely encourage you to start another course. No need to revise ct3 just yet but if you think you just had an off exam day, I don't see any harm in going for a resitting and new subject next sitting if necessary. It's a different question if you know you will fail because you didn't know ct3 well enough and it needs lots of work.
    remember : You don't have to finalise plans til after the results. But don't waste this intervening period.

3. deepakraomore

deepakraomore Member

After giving CT3, i immediately started CT4 on next day. Unfortunately result out as FA. Not because of the performance but due to the theory proof asked to derive. It was clearly mentioned in CMP that this proof is not to reproduce in exam, so I skipped such sums.
    After result I started CT3 again and revised entire course in very short time. I analysed the points where I am loosing and emphasis on them. Simultaneously I studied CT4.
    Next exam season I pass CT3

4. SURESH SHARMA

SURESH SHARMA Member

thanks for the advise:)

5. SURESH SHARMA

SURESH SHARMA Member

thanks deepak

i feel a little bit difficulties in solving probability problem. can you suggest how to cope up with that

regards

Suresh Sharma

6. deepakraomore

deepakraomore Member

What difficulties on which part?