September 08 Exam

Discussion in 'CT4' started by CannonRee, Sep 17, 2008.

1. CannonRee

CannonRee Member

What did everyone think of it?

I though there was quite a lot of bookwork compared to other exams, a few bits of which I didn't remember properly until 10 mins before the end :(

2. Rob

Rob Member

I'd agree with that comment, particularly the not remembering all the detail until 10mins before the end.

I'm feeling another FA coming on.

3. MindFull

MindFull Ton up Member

Guess it's general... I feel a FA too...

4. moomanoid

moomanoid Member

A tough paper indeed.

It seems unfair how the difficulty of the exam can fluctuate so dramatically. April 08 was an easy paper, the pass rate reflected this. It could be low again like sept last year.

It seems the marking is really strict on CT4. Last sept CT6 was also a very tough and the majority of people I spoke to were sure they had failed, however, when results came there was still a normalish pass rate (50ish % compared to 60s normally), suggesting they had lowered the pass mark to take into account lower marks. However they didnt seem to do the same for ct4 and just let 27% pass, which is ridiculous.

Thoughts?

5. Rob

Rob Member

This was my first resit since taking the 27% paper in Sept 07 - I think I lucked out by not re-sitting in April just gone. Roll on April 09.

6. elcapostu

elcapostu Member

To be honest I crumbled after the first part of Q10 - I hope April '09 is like the April '08 paper.

7. Muppet

Muppet Member