Sept 2008 exam

Discussion in 'CT1' started by Harkiran B, Sep 29, 2008.

1. Harkiran B

Harkiran B Member

Hi All,

What did everyone think of this exam?? :confused:

2. Ged_Zed

Ged_Zed Member

Difficult

Hi Everyone,

I sat the exam in Australia. I have to say that I thought it was difficult. I didn't finish all of it, and some questions, particularly towards the end, threw me a little.

In previous exams, some difficult questions have been worth 5 marks or so, but in this one, two of the more difficult questions were worth 14 each.

I am feeling a little shaky about this one.....

Cheers.

3. shobuna

shobuna Member

Well I thought the question on immunisation was the hardest. Rest of the paper was ok but I might have threw some marks away. Left the 5 marks question on definition as I didn't learn them properly - my fault.

The questions required a lot of thinking so I too ran out of time towads the end however I thought the last question was reasonable compared to most of the years.

Will soon find out ...

4. Harkiran B

Harkiran B Member

Yes I felt that it was a non standar paper compared to previous ones. Not sure how i did over all but lets see. Ran out of time in the end and couldnt answer the book work questions!

5. chfoong

chfoong Member

loan repayment.

I think the loan repayment question was trickier that it looked like. Don't know why but I have a bad feeling about that question.