SA4 Course Notes

Discussion in 'SA4' started by fraggle, Jan 4, 2008.

1. fraggle

fraggle Member

Hello

I failed SA4 in October and have just received the new course notes. Apparently these have changed significantly and so I will need to read them from scratch. Trouble is, they seem to be massive and now I only have three months to do the whole lot in. Is this possible? Have they really changed that much?

I doubt I'll get many study days (and have very few holidays) and I rarely leave the office before 6.30pm so I haven't got that much time in the evenings to study, after I've driven home (half an hour drive) and had my dinner. Do you think I should wait and sit the exam in September?

Any thoughts would be much appreciated.

2. pankaj

pankaj Member

Sa4

Hi,

I am also appearing for SA 4 in april 2008 exam. I feel it would be a good idea to discuss the issues among ourselves. I am going through chapter 1. You may discuss this with me. I feel that you may take on this subject in april 2008.

Awaiting for your reply!

Pankaj

3. Gresham Arnold

Gresham Arnold ActEd Tutor Staff Member

Hi fraggle

Sorry to hear that you are retaking SA4. Do have a look at the CMP upgrade note at: www.acted.co.uk/Html/paper_cmp_upgrade.htm. This summarises the main changes to the SA4 Course Notes and so it should help you decide which parts of the Course Notes to focus on.