Revision matierials

Discussion in 'CT3' started by Newcomer101, Jul 22, 2011.

1. Newcomer101

Newcomer101 Member

Revision materials

Has anyone used the Revision notes or Flashcards for CT3? Did you find them useful?

I failed the April sitting and was thinking of purchasing these to supplement my study. Any feedback would be most appreciated.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 22, 2011
  2. Kaveri

Kaveri Member

Hi - I used revision notes and flashcards for CT3 and found them both useful (revison notes probably a bit more than flashcards)

The revision notes are really useful for the CTs because they go back about 10 years and you can do some good exam question practice on areas which you struggle with.

Flashcards are good to flick through whilst you're on the tube - especially for learning bookwork.

I hope that helps.

3. bystander

bystander Member

No comments on the material in question, but it is wise to find new things to work through.

If you didn't do one before, I also recommend mocks under full conditions as this can help throw up where you may have gone wrong on the day in question from a technique point of view. Use marking to get an independent review.

4. Newcomer101

Newcomer101 Member

Thank you to you both for your replies. I think I will have a recap of the course over the next few weeks then decide what to do.