Question about SA2 for Acted

Discussion in 'SA2' started by JayDee, Oct 6, 2012.

1. JayDee

JayDee Member

Every other thread I read says you cant pass SA2 unless you have Life experience. First of all, this has me really feeling low about even ordering material from Acted knowing that it means nothing to go through it. I dont have any life experience and I really would like to take SA2 before ST2 because I'd like to do an MSc at Cass which gives me an exemption for ST2, but the more threads I read the more I realize that I'm setting my self up for failure. If its really impossible, it seems like i should do something like SA5 as I have a lot of investments experience but i'd like to pursue Life in the future not investments. Help please. Are there any people out there who failed SA2 and then took on some other SA and pass it in one attempt?

Secondly how important is an SA for the field you're working in? Will i be hired in a life role if I've done ST2 and then SA5?

2. JayDee

JayDee Member

does anyone else have anything to say about the course notes and how effective they are just by themselves to pass the exam?

3. Calum

Calum Member

To be honest, it sounds a little backwards to me. If you're interested in moving to the life sector, you're better off doing it sooner rather than later.