Qualifier list in the Times

Discussion in 'General study / exams' started by flowerfairy, Jul 21, 2011.

1. flowerfairy

flowerfairy Member

Hello!

I qualified this sitting, and just wondered if anyone knew what date this gets published in the Times?

thanks

2. mattt78

mattt78 Member

times list

I thought it was the day the results come out (i.e. the morning after the night they publish them on the site). So July 15th.

3. bystander

bystander Member

Yes I agree you've probably missed it. Sometimes its later dependent on space, but I'd be very surprised if it hasn't already been in there.

4. flowerfairy

flowerfairy Member

Found out that it's Friday 29th July....

thanks for your replies

5. DonnieDarkest

DonnieDarkest Member

I managed to get my hands on the FT from Friday 29th July but couldn't find the qualifier list. Can anyone confirm the date the list was published?

6. Bodhisattva

Bodhisattva Member

Yes, it was Friday 29th July, but it appeared in the Times, not (AFAIK) the FT. I remember seeing it and it was a full-page advert thingy.

7. DonnieDarkest

DonnieDarkest Member

Thanks for the clarification!

8. hac07

hac07 Member

Does anyone know how this works for people who qualify on a course rather than an exam?

I'm assuming that people who qualify on a course will be picked up in the next pass list to be published, i.e. sometime in December when the September/October results are out?

There's no mention of publication in the Times on the Institute's website (As far I can see!) - it seems odd that they wouldn't make more of this!

9. hac07

hac07 Member

After some research, I have found out this will be 9 January as the usual 2 weeks after December results would be Boxing Day.

An update will be published in the next student newsletter from the IFOA.

10. JayDee

JayDee Member

Hi all, Does the Times list only show Fellows and CERAs or does it show Associates as well?