Past papers and old ASETs

Discussion in 'SP7' started by Leela, Aug 26, 2011.

1. Leela

Leela Member

Hi

Would it be possible to get hold of the

1. last ASET that was produced for 303. I'm quite happy to pay.
    (If that's not available the grid mapping questions to topics/old chapters would be invaluable)
    2. last ASET that was produced for ST3. I'm quite happy to pay.
    (If that's not available the grid mapping questions to topics/old chapters would be invaluable)
    3. Has there been a change in style in questions? I hear questions were a few longer ones for ST3? And now we have more broken down questions in ST7?

Leela

2. bystander

bystander Member

Just a friendly warning.....all ActEd stuff is copyright even after end of use, so not sure anyone except ActEd should be selling/lending/giving you old material.

But maybe call ActEd and see if they have any old copies that they can sell to you.

3. Leela

Leela Member

Sorry I was hoping to get a reply from an ActEd tutor! I will email ActEd too.

4. Katherine Young

Katherine Young ActEd Tutor Staff Member

Dear Lyla,

The current ASET gives ActEd's exam solutions back to Subject ST3, April 2007. These contain all questions from these papers that remain relevant to the current ST7 syllabus. There is also an ASET for the April 2011 exam.

ASETs for prior papers are no longer available. However you can of course download the Examiners' Reports from the Profession's website. You might also find the ST7 Flashcards and Mock Exams helpful for your revision.

We have not received any indication from the Profession that questions for Subject ST7 are intended to be any shorter than questions from the Subject ST3 exam. Invariably some variations will occur as different questions / exams are written by different examiners. However, I wouldn't read too much into this.

Kind regards,

Katherine.