1. Posts in the subject areas are now being moderated. Please do not post any details about your exam for at least 3 working days. You may not see your post appear for a day or two. See the 'Forum help' thread entitled 'Using forums during exam period' for further information. Wishing you the best of luck with your exams.
    Dismiss Notice

Paper 2 exam advice please

Discussion in 'CP2' started by Viki2010, Jan 3, 2019.

1. Viki2010

Viki2010 Member

For paper 2, the model gains a small proportion of time. Let's say that I'm running out of time to complete the 3rd scenario out of 3 requested and I only have half the charts ready to go but I've invested a lot of time into writing an excellent summary report for everything else.
    Is it still passable?

In my last sitting, I worked towards completing all requested parts of the model + all charts but run out of time to provide enough of the analysis etc.

2. mugono

mugono Ton up Member

It’s a difficult question to answer - as you are competing with other candidates. If you’re in the minority of candidates who failed to finish the reality is it’ll likely significantly impact your chances.

Not completing the third scenario would likely mean lost marks for modelling, charts, methodology, results and related conclusions.