Online classroom

Discussion in 'FAC & Stats Pack' started by exlawyer, Aug 28, 2013.

1. exlawyer

exlawyer Member

Hello!

Could anyone tell me how long the access to the online classroom for FAC will last? As I'm not sitting all exams in one go I am dipping in and out and it will be useful to have ongoing access as and when I need it for the exams for which the various bits are relevant!

Many thanks! Exlawyer

2. John Lee

John Lee ActEd Tutor Staff Member

That's a very good question - I'm not sure if it stays open or whether it gets renewed with each CMP purchase. I'll ask our IT guys for an answer and get back to you.

3. exlawyer

exlawyer Member

Thanks John!

4. rakhibawa

rakhibawa Member

i want to know that how i can access to the FAC & STATS PACK online classroom...site ask for username and password what should be it?? how to register for online classroom??

5. exlawyer

exlawyer Member

Login details arrived when I purchsaed FAC and stats pack (june/july time). Maybe check your junk email file in case it's there?

6. rakhibawa

rakhibawa Member

i dnt got any type of that mail...in how many tym i got that mail??

7. John Lee

When you have registered for ACET you get access included.

Again if you've lost the email then just use your email address that the IAI has for you as your username and then click "forgotten password" to have a new one sent to you.

8. John Lee

Apologies for the delay in answering this - it was a little more complicated than I anticipated.

The short answer is that it will probably expire in 2 years when we swap to a new platform. However, we can renew it for you then if you still need it.

9. exlawyer

exlawyer Member

Thanks John!! Am pleased with that! Thought I'd have to commit it to memory rather fast otherwise!

10. John Lee

Glad to be of help.