Online Classroom Freezes

Discussion in 'General study / exams' started by Dan__2, Feb 4, 2017.

1. Dan__2

Dan__2 Member

When the online classroom works, I find it one of the most valuable resources ActEd provide for passing the CT exams.

However...the videos are constantly freezing. I have tried multiple browsers and multiple PC's, without any success. It's incredibly frustrating to have paid a substantial amount for the resource, and effectively, be unable use it. I should add, nor do the videos allow me to momentarily pause - I have to start the videos again if I ever wish to pause them.

This does certainly not appear to be a one-off problem with CT4/5 as I am currently studying. I had similar issues with using the online classroom for the last sitting.

Can anyone offer any insight as to why this is happening?

2. Admin

Admin Administrator Staff Member

Dear Dan,

We are sorry to hear that you have been experiencing problems accessing the Online Classrooms this session, I can confirm that we have changed the Online Learning Environment this session so this may be why you are experiencing some slight technical difficulties. However I can confirm that one of my colleagues from the Admin team have contacted you directly this afternoon by email to see if there is a way for us to resolve any problems you are experiencing and to ask for more information.

Sometimes it can just be a case of changing the browser you are using and this resolves the problem but I am sure we can solve this for you.

If you have any further queries please do not hesitate to contact us and we will be happy to help.