new booklet

Discussion in 'SA2' started by misterh, Apr 19, 2013.

1. misterh

misterh Member

The ARN No is made up of 7 fields. My ARN has 5 characters. For example say my ARN is 12345 how do I enter this (b = leave blank):
    12345bb
    bb12345
    Just afraid if i enter this wrong and it is automatically scanned some other poor unfortunate might fail instead of me:D

2. bystander

bystander Member

I'd guess at the middle one but best check with the profession as the other thing that could happen is they don't recognise your number and you pass. You have to be optimistic

3. Iori_

Iori_ Member

ARN with 5 numbers must have been back in the 1970-80s? I wonder if there are any "students" from that era writing SA2 still? :p

4. misterh

misterh Member

Young man!!! why I oughta:mad:
    You 7-digitters of today no respect for your 5-digitters, I blame the 6-digitters hmmmm:rolleyes:

5. Genesiss

Genesiss Member

Relax misterh...you are not alone

6. Indeed you are not alone...

I gave up my studies many years ago, and recently started again. So I have a 5 digit ARN too, but I never thought about that problem. Good question!

7. Genesiss

Genesiss Member

On a serious note has anyone sought clarification on This?

8. Calum

Calum Member

Sometimes having a marker in your company is handy!

Other formats may (and probably will) work but 12345bb certaily does.

9. Zebedee

Zebedee Member

Thanks for the answer Calum, and for asking the question misterh. I'm another in the five digit club, so I'll go with 12345bb as suggested.

10. Genesiss

Genesiss Member

Hello 5-digit club, I asked examinations team and they affirmed that we use the first 5 spaces and leave the rest blank, i.e. 12345bb