March Exam?

Discussion in 'CA3' started by Kail, Mar 29, 2006.

1. Kail

Kail Member

And? What's the verdict? What did everyone think of yesterday?

I've reconciled myself with the fact that it's like the Grand National - if it's supposed to be this time, it will be. Who knows...

2. FatSam

FatSam Member

Once again, I thought it was dumb
    I think the first question was fairly straight forward, mainly because they gave you guidance as to provide a rough check. They havent done that before and kind of just expected you to figure out that you needed to include it.
    The second question I thought was quite tough.
    I mean, the fact that someone is a marketing new grad means nothing to me. Do they know how to do maths? I took the tactic that they didnt and instead would like lots of pretty graphs. So thats what I provided.
    Ran out of time though again!
    I hate this exam it is so pointless. Probably only saying that though cause I have been sitting it for about 4 years.

3. Fiasco

Fiasco Member

I see the pass rate is still very low in April (or should I say March) 2006. It's not always easy to figure out what the examiners are looking for. Then there is the additional problem of how you should present the information required (especially in question 2).

I think that the key (like it's for other exams) is to analyse past exam answers and try to come up with answers in YOUR OWN WORDS.