London Tutorials

Discussion in 'General study / exams' started by Kail, Jun 28, 2006.

1. Kail

Kail Member

I'll be attending a block tutorial for the first time in London in July. Just a couple of questions:

1) Where in London do these take place? Specifically station?
    2) What time does it start in the morning and till what time?

I know details are coming out later this week or possibly next week but I need to book flights and hotels and the sooner the better.

Thank you....

2. Cymro Card

Cymro Card Member

1) All around the shop I'm afraid - I've been to Kings Cross and Waterloo, but there are others
    2) 9:30ish til 5:30... tho ending time does depend on how quick everything is covered (also known as time added on for people asking questions to prove how clever they are!)

3. hulljo

hulljo Member

I did CT3 block tutorials in Regents Park and CT6 tutorials in Shepherds Bush........

4. Muppet

Muppet Member

Official start and end times are 9.30am and 5.15pm but most block days knock off a few minutes early - most students have had enough by then.

Think most tutorials this time are at Shepherd's Bush (unfortunately) although to be honest it's less than 15 mins from Oxford Circus on the Central Line.

However, as others have said they could be in Waterloo, Kings Cross, Liverpool Street or Regents Park.