London HTH Exam Centre

Discussion in 'SA6' started by mseng, Sep 29, 2011.

1. mseng

mseng Member

Hi

I have noticed that the map provided for the above exam centre (http://www.actuaries.org.uk/students/exam-centres/l ), does not agree with the address provided (Hammersmith Town Hall, King Street, London
    W6 9JU).

Can someone please confirm? Where can i find the correct map?

Thanks.

Mseng

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 29, 2011
  2. Colin McKee

Colin McKee ActEd Tutor Staff Member

maps

Hi, Since this is the Institute rather than ActEd I would suggest you give them a call. I have no info on exam centres, so cant advise you (maybe another student can?) If not I would certainly give the profession a call.

3. mseng

mseng Member

Thanks Colin - note that the reason I decided to post here is because I tried to call them, but they were not answering.

I will try today as well, hopefully someone will reply. If not, can someone else help me?

Thanks again.

Mseng

4. bapan

bapan Ton up Member

Last edited: Sep 30, 2011
  5. mseng

mseng Member

Thanks bapan - this is what i actually want someone who has been there to confirm, ie it might be the case that the map is correct and the address provided incorrect. I have done what you suggest already, but even this raises some questions - eg google maps show that the post code ends to 9JT, my exam form shows 9JU.

Can someone who has been there please let us know exactly where it is (i found a map here: http://www.lbhf.gov.uk/Images/Hammersmith_Town_Hall_tcm21-74727.pdf is it the correct one?). If yes, is it at the main building or the extension? Also, which floor?

As i am flying from abroad, i am planning to be there only minutes before the exam, and i would like to make sure that i have as many info as possible.

Thanks.

Mseng

6. bapan

bapan Ton up Member

7. mseng

mseng Member

Thanks bapan.