July Results

Discussion in 'CA3' started by Jimmy white, Oct 10, 2013.

1. Jimmy white

Jimmy white Member

The first batch of results for the new online day 1 are just out. 32% average pass rate, compared to 48% average over the year. Could this be down to the new system? :confused:

I've not passed unfortunately :(

I must admit that that I did have some disruption on day 1 when preparing the slides as I couldn't copy the data into Excel. I also practiced using the room and making eye contact to be presenting to a room, so I was really surprised when it was just a camera. I'm not sure if I lost marks for these things.

Any similar problems with the new system or am I just searching for unreasonable excuses? Just wondering what other people's thoughts were?

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 11, 2013
  2. August doesn't look any better. :(

I've recently done the online version, and awaiting the results.

I don't know what it was like for you, but I think the online version had the advantage of encouraging you to use the software early (you have to test the presentation upload feature five weeks before the exam). I think this helped give me the kick I needed to spend the time studying for the exam.

Having said that, I don't know how I did yet... I probably fail because I don't communicate good.