John E Freund - do u have solution manual

Discussion in 'CT3' started by rcaus, Dec 11, 2007.

1. rcaus

rcaus Member

Hi there,

John E Freund is quite an interesting book but quite heavy stuff especially for careers changer like myself. It will be very helpful if it has "worked suggested solution to all the questions". The book have answers for half of the question only but not how we arrived at the answers.

Does anyone know whether there is a " Suggested solution" manual on the market for the questions where we can buy it . Or whether someone has actually written some suggested solution for it from Univeristy / lecturers.

Thank you very much

Regards

rcaus

2. John Lee

John Lee ActEd Tutor Staff Member

I regret none of us at ActEd are aware of any solutions manual - unfortunately the odd answers is a common thing for University texts.

The book is really quite heavy and I'm not sure whether it adds much to the CT3 notes or not. If you're struggling getting into CT3 (ie if your stats is a bit rusty or non-existent) then I really do recommend that you look at our statspack (info and samples can be found here) or alternatively get an A level or equivalent text book which does have the answers - I can recommend some if you want.

I'm sorry this isn't quite the answer you wanted.