IAI CP2 - Sept 2021

Discussion in 'CP2' started by snerap@gmail.com, Jun 6, 2021.

1. snerap@gmail.com

snerap@gmail.com Active Member

Hi guys,

Is anyone appearing for CP2 from IAI this sept?

Thanks!

Regards,
    Sneha

2. manish.rex

manish.rex Member

Hi Sneha, I am planning to,along with CP3.

3. snerap@gmail.com

I am planning to do the same (CP2 and CP3). Do you have any study plans, if you don't mind sharing? Also, how user-friendly is IAI's software, especially for CP2, if you have any idea?

Thank you.

4. manish.rex

manish.rex Member

Just wrote CP1 in March21. The software is super dmooth. You shouldn't geel any issues writing exam with it.

5. manish.rex

manish.rex Member

Hi Sneha,
    I just started CP2 yesterday and already done with 2 chapters. Material looks straightforward to me. I am planning to start CA3 next week .Someone advised it takes 1 week of study to complete it.

Planning to funisg coursework for both CP2 and 3 by June end. July and Aug into past exam papers.

Just wrote CP1 and cleared it. As i have only 4 more to write including CP2 and 3, I am taking these 4 paprrs over next 2 sittings.

What aboht you?

6. snerap@gmail.com

Awesome!! I have started CP2 today, will start CP3 as well in the evening. I was planning to spend as much time possible with the past papers since i really have no clue about IAI's pattern. IFoA seems pretty straightforward to me but it's become a lot more expensive, that'swhy switched to IAI for a while. Anyways, all the best.

Thank you.