How many past papers..??

Discussion in 'CT6' started by Avantgarde, Sep 17, 2009.

1. Avantgarde

Avantgarde Member

How many past exam papers are there for CT6 and what is the general consensus regarding how many of them should we do?

To be more particular, could you please suggest me if I have 20 days remaining, how many past exam papers should I go for..??

Any comments would be appreciated.

2. Busy_Bee4422

Busy_Bee4422 Ton up Member

The more papers you can do the better.

For the ct subjects I would take all the pre 2005 papers and group questions by topic and go through them checking the examiners reports whilst I was still studying. For the post 2005 I would do them in exam conditions and check the examiners report.

20 days seem a lot coz I would normally do the papers in the last 10 days when I got study leave. But this boils to personal preference. I generally work consistently over the whole study period so I have never felt time as an issue. Only my first sitting was a circus coz I was still learning to work and study.

Best wishes. You are almost there.

3. bystander

bystander Member

I think 1 paper every other day is a good guideline. Its not just the doing.. you need time to carefully assess how you are amassing marks. If then you find areas of weakness start practising more of these types of qn.

Also, work with the most recent papers first - best fit to latest syllabus

4. Avantgarde

Avantgarde Member

I heard from someone that post 2005 exams (total 9) are most relevant to the syllabus.. I am currently left with April 2005 and Sept 2005. Now i am wondering that at this point of time, whether I should complete these two or should master the ones which i have already done..

What are the best things to do in the last week before exam?

Any comments will be appreciated..