How did you find the CT5 exam?

Discussion in 'CT5' started by MissAussie, May 4, 2010.

1. Busy_Bee4422

Busy_Bee4422 Ton up Member

I am very interested in knowing if anyone ever finished a ct5 paper.

2. capitalH

capitalH Member

I did, September 2008.

But then, at university and school, I was the guy who finished and walked out with half the time left for the paper. And for CT5 I probably had only 10-15 minutes left at the end.

3. rshenoy

rshenoy Member

Any idea when exam reports/ solutions to the Apr 2010 exams would be put up on the IoA site?

4. rshenoy

rshenoy Member

Hey thanks guys for responding to this. You guys have given me some hope. I should get around 53 - 55 and really hope I pass. what do you think the cut-off would be? Big party if I clear this paper.

5. sonnyshook

sonnyshook Member

Tell us if you pass becuase I always bank on getting above 60% to think I have passed.

6. sonnyshook

sonnyshook Member

F**k me, I passed. CT5 and CT6

7. beyers

beyers Member

Me too, I passed CT5 and CT8

8. MissAussie

MissAussie Member

OMG, I passed too, really glad I don't have to do (another) resit of CT5 - this was my 2nd attempt!!

In Australia "48 students presented and 22 passed"... so the pass rate was not that high (< 50%).

Congratulations to those who passed and commiserations to those who didn't.

9. tiger

tiger Member

Passed as well!
    Surprised & delighted, did not have a good feeling leaving the exam hall...

10. sonnyshook

sonnyshook Member

How to celebrate

To celebrate I downed a whole bottle of rosé. About a quarter before and three quarters after.

How did you guys celebrate?

11. CooCoo4Calcs

CooCoo4Calcs Member

Ha ha! Passed! Congrats to those who did and commiserations to those who just missed it. You'll nail it next time!

Was out at a bar when the results came out. Checked them on my phone then promptly hit two Irish Car bombs, two shots of Ponchos and downed a draught.

I can't remember much of Ct5 ;)

On to the next one! CA3...

12. madhuri.kumar

madhuri.kumar Member

Relieved!!

Passed! Passed! Passed!!!!:cool: CT5 and CT1 Was at work when i saw the results..Partied ! well deserved...Man i'd hate to take the exam again!

Now CT4 and CT8:(