Hey...

Discussion in 'India' started by monaash28, Apr 24, 2009.

1. monaash28

monaash28 Member

Hey everybody!! My name is Mona Ashraf, 18, residing in Abu Dhabi, UAE. Right now, I'm basically concentrating on appearing for the CT3 and CT7 exams in May this year. I'll only be starting my Bachelor's degree ( Bachelor of Science in Business Administration: Major - Finance) this September at The American University of Sharjah.

I just have a few queries....a few silly ones of a begginner....

Are the exams that difficult? Do you think I'm making a mistake my attempting it at such an early stage? I have almost finished my revision for the CT3 and CT7 exams (May 2009) and I don't find them all that difficult. The subjects are very familiar to me and the question and answer bank, assignments and past exam papers although a little hard still manageable. Do you think I'm just taking it way too lightly? Please advice.

Moreover, since I reside in UAE I'm guessing finding a study group is going to be hard. However, I would like to have as many contacts as I can with students appearing for the actuarial exams (especially CT series) so that I can easily approach them for help and queries....

I also would like to know when is the most appropriate time to attempt the CT9 subject and also start with the CA series....how much of the Ct series knowledge is applicable for the same.....

I'm open to all suggestions and advice....feel free to let me know what you think....

Also, if you know anyone of my age or someone residing in the Middle East appearing for these exams please do let me know.....

Thanks a bunch!!!