Failing CT4(103)

Discussion in 'CT4' started by WhoWantsToBeAnIFA, Nov 18, 2006.

1. :mad: Results are out and I have found out i've failed this paper. Still coming to terms with that I have lost one of my past exam passes (104) and have to study the whole of CT4. Is there anybody else out there who's in this unfair situation and how do you feel? Also, do you think it may be easier to get CT4 because the 104 part is generally "easier" so can cross subsidise your marks on the 103 part?

2. avanbuiten

avanbuiten Member

I'm in the same situation.

I am not bothered - it's only a CT.

I think it will be very much easier to pass the whole exam. I am leaving this exam now until my last ever sitting whenever that will be. Concentrating on SA and ST's now.

3. Goku

Goku Member

The deep, dark, cold cave of CT4

Hi,

I'm doing CT4 next sitting. I still didn't start studying as yet; am still preparing for CT9. From what I've seen, CT4 looks like the meanest of all CT's...there's soooo much to go through, and the level of the material doesn't compensate for that either...any tips guys?

"They are one; the ring and the Dark Lord. Frodo, he must never find it. " - Gandalf, Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Rings

4. Nhan$

Nhan$ Member

I passed CT4(joint) on the fourth attempt. The 104 part is generally easier, but in order to pass the exam your knowledge of the 103 part also has to be good. ;)