Exam Results

Discussion in 'General study / exams' started by mnemonic, Nov 24, 2009.

1. mnemonic

mnemonic Member

I've just logged on to the actuarial profession website and seen that exam history is unavailable as they're adding September 09 results...does this mean they are ready and why do we have to wait another month to receive them? Or is this for the CTs and CAs available in 2 weeks? Even then, why the 2 week wait?

2. Meldemon

Meldemon Member

Pateince, dear grasshopper...
    :p

3. mnemonic

mnemonic Member

You're right Mel Demon. It is a virtue after all. The exam is playing heavily on my mind every day. The weird thing is, I'm not going to be too disheartened if I have to sit it again! Qualifying = no more study days (but maybe more working from home!)

4. bystander

bystander Member

No they won't be ready - look at the date the pass lists are signed. It is very close to publication.

5. phantom

phantom Member

hey mnemonic.. i just noticed u passed all the exams from ur other posts.. hearty congratulations on that.. i have one question though if u will allow, how is it that you seem to be unaware of the way the results are announced? i m sure it has never happened that the results have been published before the announced date.. i m not implying anything about u, just too curious to not to not take the risk asking this question..

6. mnemonic

mnemonic Member

ok, so I'm still on these forums....thanks for the congrats, phantom. Not sure what you mean by 'how is it that you seem to be unaware of the way the results are announced'

I'm aware how they are announced, I haven't said otherwise, nor have I said the results are published before the announced date.

I'm so sorry, I don't understand your question at all.

7. phantom

phantom Member

it was only an innocent curiosity, didnt want to drag this thing.. lets just kill it.. no more questions.. enjoy ur triumph!! :)