Exam Results Tomorrow...

Discussion in 'General study / exams' started by actuaryre, Nov 26, 2008.

1. actuaryre

actuaryre Member

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 25, 2013
  2. Ricegirl

Ricegirl Member

Tomorrow.......

Hiya. Yes, i'm nervous too. Sat CT6 for the second time and really hope I got it this time. I thought the exam went ok but the closer it gets to the results coming out, the more I think i'll probably get an A-fail :(

Good luck to everyone getting results tomorrow - let's hope there are record pass rates this time!:)

3. Zapher

Zapher Member

Used to get nervous!!!

Now just anxious, cause if all doesn't go well your team at work all offer their condolences :rolleyes:

Wrote ST2 and CT2.

Good luck all

4. MissAussie

MissAussie Member

I passed CT6! fingers crossed to everyone else :)

5. capitalH

capitalH Member

6. Zapher

Zapher Member

CT2 done now wait for ST2:)

7. It's a really long wait for the next set of results...How was the Ct4 pass rate this time around - I remember it being in the 30%'s at one stage

8. Zapher

Zapher Member

LOL yest 27% and i got an FA that time.... Think they making it easier LOL, i got it after that.

Nope CT4 is the real monster of CTs

9. actuaryre

actuaryre Member

10. Zapher

Zapher Member

I would be happier than having it the other way around. Think CT2 is a bit more manageable later on than CT4....

11. anon2

anon2 Member

I guess you have not done 5 or 8.

12. MindFull

MindFull Ton up Member

How do you guys know if you got FA or FB.... Letters have already been delivered?

13. actuaryre

actuaryre Member

14. Anomaly

Anomaly Member

Actually I agree with other person as well. CT4 was/is the monster with lowest passing rates (before year 2008). I passed CT5 and CT8 at first attempts and was stuck with CT4 for a few attempts too.

15. Zapher

Zapher Member

That was going to be my comment... Same happened to me - I know the work and sure i could have even lectured it by the third attempt :( but for some reason i had exam block... luckily its all done though

16. didster

didster Member

Exam results today

Bumping this up for those non-CT exams.

Good luck to all concerned.