Exam date clarification

Discussion in 'India' started by vidhya36, Aug 21, 2014.

1. vidhya36

vidhya36 Very Active Member

Today I have received a mail about the October 2014 dates for CT exams starting from October 28, 2014. However, already I have downloaded a timetable where the exam dates starts from November 11, 2014. Can someone clarify, whether the exam schedule is in November or the schedule starts from October itself...

2. deepakraomore

deepakraomore Member

Better u check with institute.

3. satyam

satyam Member

The Time Table is revised

The Time Table has been revised and the new one is uploaded now at the Institute's website. Yes, the exams now start from 28/10/2014. That means it's pre-poned. Buckle up !

:)

4. John Lee

John Lee ActEd Tutor Staff Member

A lot of Indian students have expressed dismay over this. What is more painful is that no email was sent to students telling them of this change....

:(

5. kv911

kv911 Member

The mail was sent but it was good 7-10 days later than when it was put up on the IAI website. I think its a given here, that being a student, you should be regularly checking the website

The unintended/intended benefit might be that students appearing for UK exams in March can make a decision much faster rather than waiting for the indian exam results. However, this can be wishful thinking too