CT9 coming up

Discussion in 'CT9' started by Mike H, May 9, 2006.

1. Mike H

Mike H Member

Hello everyone!

Has anyone applied to sit the BAM in Manchester on the 13th & 14th of June?

If so, have you heard anything back?

I applied in March. True to form, the Institute haven't sent out the access codes yet, even though their website says you get 8 weeks to study before the course, and the course is now only 5 weeks away!

To those who've taken the course before: how long would you say it takes to study the material you have to read through before the course?

Is anyone else having problems with the Institute being a bit rubbish?

Mike.

2. Hi Mike

I went on the course on 3/4 May and got my access code on 29 March, if that is any help.

As for studying the material... it took me 2 study days to do it all, but that included the work you can do after the course if you prefer. The work you have to do before the course takes about a day I would say.

Hope that helps :)

3. rdodgshun

rdodgshun Member

I've applied for the Manchester CT9 as well as someone else in my office. We applied straight after the exams and haven't heard anything.

However, I emailed the Institute about an unrelated matter and the out of office autoreply said they were expecting to send confirmations out next week. So hopefully we should hear back in the next couple of weeks.

Mind you after all the hassle with my membership I'll be giving them a ring if I've not heard anything by June-just wish they were a bit more helpful.