CT8 April 2008

Discussion in 'CT8' started by Ender4000, Apr 16, 2008.

1. Ender4000

Ender4000 Member

What did you think?

It was going ok until I turned the page...

2. Yes i agree first few questions were okay but it became a disaster from question 9 onwards.

3. In Q11 when they asked about the value of the loan, how did you do that. I worked the price of the option 1st and then the loan. I got suprised when the next question asked for the value of the option

4. Brickie_Burns

Brickie_Burns Member

That's how I did it Springbok.

Would have made sense for those questions to be in reverse order. Perhaps it was meant to be, it wouldn't be the first time they've made a typo.

Given the marks available, I don't think anything too complicated would be expected.

5. If it was a typo then they examiners should consider that this cold have disrupted our exam. I wasted time trying to think of other ways to get the value of the loan because of this

6. Rob

Rob Member

Heh - I think that's a little hopeful. There's nothing to stop anyone attempting any of the questions in whatever order they see fit - so long as you clearly identify which question, or part thereof, you are doing.

I too did a bit of a double-take on this part of the question, spent a minute or two wondering how to do it that way round, but then ploughed on in reverse order.