CT6 Chapter 6.

Discussion in 'CT6' started by veeko, Jan 5, 2006.

1. veeko

veeko Member

Is anyone up to scratch with CT6 chapter 6 (Risk Models 2)? Specifically, the last 2 examples that form the core reading towards the end of the chapter. If so, any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks.

2. Dha

Dha Member

Is that the chapter where the second half doesn't address any of the syllabus objectives? I just kind of skipped that part. Chapter 6 in general isn't very clear, in my opinion. The notes seem rather vague.

3. veeko

veeko Member

ct6 ch6

Yes, thats the part! I don't think its that clear as well - I've gone through it quite a few times now but to no avail.....

4. deven

deven Member

CT6 Chapter 6, Section 3.4

I am guessing you are talking about part 3.4 in chapter 6 which deals with variability in claim numbers and claim amounts.

After a great deal of time spent I did manage to some what understand whats going on in the first example, I think it seems complicated becasue the notes tend to skip a step or 2 in between. For my future refernce I made a short summary for each step of the entire example filling in the missing details, if you want I could email you a scanned copy of the same.