CT4 CT5 and CT6

Discussion in 'CT6' started by Monkey_Mike, Sep 11, 2006.

1. Monkey_Mike

Monkey_Mike Member

Hi,

Im planning on studying for CT4, CT5 and CT6 for April 2007.

Can anyone give me any advice?

Cheers

2. Wannabe :)

Wannabe :) Member

Hi Monkey M

You do realise sitting CT4, 5 & 6 would mean you would be sitting 3 exams in 4 days :eek:

I know someone sitting 3 this time around and he is finding it hard and they are spread out nicely.

If you do want to sit 3 to get them out of the way you should maybe do 3 ones that span over the timetable cause believe me the few days before each exam is priceless for helping you pass.

All the best :)

3. Monkey_Mike

Monkey_Mike Member

howdy :)

Ive currently been sitting 2 each time, and feel so far that they have been ok...

i did 2 last april, after starting studying in november, so im hoping me passing 2 in that length of time will be a good omen i can get 3 in 29 weeks study

I prefer exams closer together, it stops me favouring the first exam heavily and not doing as well on the later ones...

As for the content, i prefer mathsy ones to the wordy ones.. im dont have to sit all 3, i can always only sit 2 if 3 get too much

4. John Lee

John Lee ActEd Tutor Staff Member

These are all very heavy ,mathematical ones - you might want to do, say, two mathematical and one wordy one (like CT2, CT7 or CA3) - to dilute it!