CT3 study tips

Discussion in 'CT3' started by Scatboy, Oct 11, 2007.

1. Scatboy

Scatboy Member

Alright guys, just ordered my CT3 combined materials and having viewed the course syllabus, it seems pretty meaty given the folders some 600 pages! I've just studied CT1 and the exam was touch and go (a lack of exam prep was the problem - I haven't sat an exam like that for some 5 years so I have learned my lesson!). Anyway, given that I will prob have to sit CT1 again (although I do feel I know the course well) I am looking for tips and advice on how to get through the course and also a bit on how to tackle new study (CT3) with a retake. Any hints / tips on books, resources and techniques would be swell.

Scatboy

2. Muppet

Muppet Member

It doesn't matter too much what the subject is - work through the course fairly quickly, but practice questions as you go. Use some Q&A and the X assignments. Leave lots of time for exam question practice from Feb onwards. This will highlight the areas you need to revisit.

Retaking CT1 shouldn't matter too much, but keep practising the CT1 techniques throughout the session. It's a subject that's possible to master and score very well on in the exam, rather than scrape through. Aim for high marks on tests/mocks.