CT1 with CT7

Discussion in 'CT7' started by kaushikssk@gmail.com, Jan 13, 2014.

1. I'm simultaneouly doing my bsc maths and actuarial science....is it a good option for me to take ct1 with ct7 this may, and ct3 this nov...else only ct1 this may and ct3,ct7 this nov......really confused ...breaking my head:confused: :confused: :confused: help me!
    anyone tried that combo?????

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 13, 2014
  2. Shillington

Shillington Member

What are you talking about? You're simultaneously taking two degrees? Or you're doing your degree and sitting some CT subjects while you do that? If you haven't started studying yet I would not recommend you take two exams in April. Why are you in such a hurry to do these exams?

3. I m doing bsc maths as well as sitting for ct1...my prof advised me to take ct7 also bcoz its theory and easy...so i planned to take ct1 and ct7 at one sitting.i'm ready to spend 4 hrs a day for these...and i'm a fast learner too...thats why i asked ! thank you:)

4. Calum

Calum Member

Two CTs on top of a normal university workload is a lot, and your timeframe is tight. That said, it's doable if you have no friends you want to spend time with :p

So my only piece of advice is to be ready and willing to drop one of them as soon as it becomes clear you've taken on too much, rather than struggling on to then fail both of them!

5. thanks a lot ... i'm going to take only ct1(dropped the plan of taking both)