CT Exam Registration Form

Discussion in 'India' started by singh.pawan, Jun 15, 2014.

1. singh.pawan

singh.pawan Member

I have Cleared ACET 2012, this November I want to take exams CT exams. But, I have lost every thing that were mailed to me by Institute Of Actuaries (Such as Book Reciepts, Exam Forms), But i am having userid and password for IAI site. I want 2 know from where I can Download the exam Form for CT exams(If possible, please send Exam Form to my email id: pawans.xlnt@gmail.com). I will really apreciate, if someone tells me about filling of Exam Form for CT subjects and its process. :confused:

2. If u want to give exams then u have to fill the examination form in your member login id

3. singh.pawan

singh.pawan Member

Thanks for Info

As far as I Remember, its mandatory to attach Book buying receipts with Exam Form. Can you Clear this!!!!!:) :rolleyes: Thanks in advance!!!!!

4. It might be find in the transactions list and if not u can contact IAI via mail or phone

5. deepakraomore

deepakraomore Member

Yes, you can download all the material. After log in click on download tab. Everything is online now. You will have all the material in download tab that you have ordered.

6. singh.pawan

singh.pawan Member

Thnx

Thanx
    :)