CP2 September 2021 exam

Discussion in 'CP2' started by MJK23, Sep 14, 2021.

1. MJK23

MJK23 Active Member

How did others find it?
    Of course cannot discuss specifics but I can say that time management was still an issue for me. Could not finish either paper.
    For Paper 1 only completed 60% of modelling and just about documented everything.
    For Paper 2 could not get to results commentary or real conclusions in time.

Curious to know what others thought?

2. PBhella

PBhella Member

Paper 1:
    I felt the calculation questions were fairly straightforward but there were a lot of expenses to calculate (6 in total from what I remember) which took a lot of time.
    For that reason, I didn't complete all sections of the audit trail.
    On a side note, I didn't find any errors with the data which is strange as there are usually a few errors to spot.

Paper 2:
    Quite time pressured too but not as much as paper 1. I thought the task was quite easy to understand. I spent a lot of time talking about the methodology so didn't get as much time to do talk about results and next steps.

MJK23 likes this.
  3. MJK23

MJK23 Active Member

For Paper 1 I agree I didn’t find any errors, and was wondering if that was true or not considering they gave 8 marks for the checks!

Would be interesting to see/ hear if any previous candidates passed the subject from either incomplete modelling on P1 or incomplete parts to the summary in P2.