CP1 Result 2020 and decision for next sitting

Discussion in 'General study / exams' started by nyaman, Dec 17, 2020.

1. nyaman

nyaman Very Active Member

Hi All!

I am a bit thrown off by my CP1 mark got 48 I expected to fail because I did panic a bit in Paper 2 but did not expect such a mark. I am hoping to see my SAR since I requested it in early November. I am now at cross roads in deciding what to take next sitting. Definitely I am resitting CP1 and ensure a definite pass and improve my paper 2 technique hence think of purchasing mock exam marking. As for the second subject I had already started reading SA2 and I was almost done with part 2 of the course notes. I passed SP2 last year so I intended to write SA2. But now given my result and knowing the work required if I take both subjects honestly I do not know if I can manage. Has anyone tried this before and was successful?

As a second option I am thinking of taking CP1 and CP3 or CP1 and SP1 (which would be my second SP). Which one would be the better option? I still intend to take SA2 next year but that will be September 2021 if I take the second option because I already had bought material and marking as well as online classroom.

Really need your advise on this matter as this will really help me.

2. RedCoat

RedCoat Member

I don't intend any offense, but I honestly think that based on you getting 48 this time your best bet is to just focus fully on CP1 this sitting. Maybe CP1 and CP3, but certainly not CP1 + SA2/SP1.